I am brave.
Inspired by the courage and honor of the heroes of yesterday and today, the super soft flannel Be Brave pillowcase is designed to envelope your young warriors in dreams of greatness and chase away anxieties at night. Let them sleep in peace, surrendering the cares of the day, confident in their Guardian Angels' protection, and rise with strength to fight new battles once more.
Embroidered tonally with the boldest of statements, Be Brave, accompanied by the crown symbol of royalty that is surrounded by a shield of armor, this pillowcase emblazons on the bedding and in the mind of the one who sleeps upon it, the highest of callings to face life's challenges.
Perfect for Royals of all ages, particularly during the chilly months of the year.
Thick, warm navy chamois flannel is woven in Portugal and brushed on both sides for extra softness and minimal pilling. Each pillowcase comes in House of Royals signature gift box with dedication available at checkout.
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- Navy Heather
- Tested and certified to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Dimensions are for standard sized pillows, at 20” x 32”, with side opening - extra length can be tucked around the pillow
- Includes 1 pillowcase (pillow not included)
- Machine wash and dry with care
- Made in Portugal / Embroidered in USA
"Do not be afraid. Do not be afraid. Do not be afraid. Do not be afraid. Be brave. God is with you." John Paul II